Monday, July 4, 2011

Heidi horse picture Spam!

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!!!
We were over at Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jim's place for a celebratory lunch, and I figured today was a good time to see how good Heidi was! 
She was AWESOME!! 
I have to get me a horsie like her. . . .



 So comfy and didn't mind me stretching out on her.  I felt comfortable enough to do this with her too.
 She came over to give Rachel a kiss too, this was after she had dropped a little drool on Rae.


She was just an angel.  I don't know why in my mind I've been telling myself Quarter horses are the way to go, they're laid back and easy going, but Tessa isn't even as laid back and easy going.  I'd love to buy or lease her for a few years, she's just awesome.  I'll see just how laid back Tessa is this coming weeking when I try to get on her bareback.  I've got to be able to ride bareback after what I've done to my foot.  My old Podiatrist wanted me to give up riding so I didn't do anymore damage.  I gave up tennis and volleyball but I wouldn't give up horses- just have to ride bareback.


Also
Happy Early Birthday Aunt Lisa!!!!!!!

No comments: