Friday, July 8, 2011

Just random pictures fo ya'll

Well today was Phoenix's vet visit to find out why he's lame.  So it took me a while to get him over to the house side and by the driveway since he's so sore.
Tessa pitched a fit.  Firstly she wouldn't let me in the feild, rearing up, bucking up-but not kicking her feet out and rushing the gate.
Then she ran the feild, the vet was impressed with her, said she's something he'd like as a competitive horse,  I asked if he was interested . . .




But as it turns out, he's only bruised on all 4 feet.  So he'll require shoes and pads for a couple months while his feet heal back up, but I cna handle that.  I'm just glad that my mind immediately jumps to worst case scenario because it makes me feel better when it's not as bad as my mind makes me think it is.
 After I got done with the vet I went over to visit Aunt Lisa and see everyone since today was the only day Aunt Cathryn was going to be in and I wanted to meet Brian since she's told us soo much about him!


 Brian came out into the feild to visit Josie and Heidi.  Jersey Larry was also up near the water bucket. 
 I think we were all looking at Jersey . . .  I think . . .

This next one is for you Aunt Lisa, this is a Fuzzy Holland.  You can see where he's shedding out his baby wool and growing his new adult wool in(the darker areas), but just look at that wool!  Normally Fuzzy Hollands don't get that fuzzy a few very nice select ones seem to get the Fuzzy lop wool.  I remembered to stick his picture up for you after talking about wool and spinning.

After the long day at Aunt Lisa's the sunset was gorgeous. 



No comments: