Sunday, July 31, 2011

Horse type update!

Well yesterday Tessy decided that being rude and disrespectful to me was her way of still pushing herself as Alpha.  Well, it only gained her an hour or so of trotting and work until she gave me a little more respect. 


 I gave her a break walking when she would flick that inside ear back and listen to me again.  We did work both directions, I just didn't take any pictures of that direction. 

She did break in and come in to me; starting to break down and make a partnership with me so I think with a few more sessions like this I might get somewhere with her!

Today After doing all my running around to get feed etc, I put a few posts down the Roark's fence to tighten and strengthen the fence down the Church side, I grabbed Phoenix out of the feild for a little bareback walk-about:

 Pretty smelling Sunflowers ,  . . .Yummy sunflowers . . . .

*Smile Phoenix!*

No comments: