Friday, October 21, 2011

Great start to my 5 Day weekend!

First thing's first, I was attempting to try Cathryn's saddle with Bahloo, but I need to oil the straps so they are more pliable.  BUt since I couldn't get the saddle to stay put I went bareback, she's WAAYYY taller than I remember.  Up to my nose when I'm on the ground. 



 She was a VERY good girl- Huggy for the pony!

These are the two dutch does I picked up Court day Weekend:

 The tort doe is Marie- she is going to the show tomorrow, not the worlds best markings but very nice none the less.
The gray doe is Sabrina, has a nice saddle, undercut and stops, cheeks are a bit high, and she's missing two back toes- so needless to say, she's a brood doe not a show doe.  If she hadn't been missing those back two toes I'd have shown her tomorrow as well.  Right now, I've got 4 dutch going with me and one Holland doe going for sale, if Lisa's going and bringing Rosie Then that'll be in the last hole, if not the Fuzzy Holland buck will go for sale as well. 

No comments: