Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pony Ride day

As much as I would have loved to have gone fishing, I had made a promise to the kids:

I moved the horses back to the Roark's feild today since it's well past ankle deep and thick and I didn't want them to drain down my feild too far.
The only picture of Tessa:
 She's definently fat enough, she won't be seeing anymore grain.

Then I waited until 3:30, thinking Mathew would be off the bus by then, to grab the bareback pad and collect up Phoenix.  Both kids sat on him until the bareback pad started to slip, then Abby ended up getting off. 

 Nathan sits so tall and straight!  Future Horseman???

 But Phoenix is his horsie, er rather his buddy. 

 ThenI actually got Dawn to get up there, took a while for Nathan to actually get down.  I got Phoenix to trot with her and she was tickled!  She said she hasn't been on a horse since she was 6 and she's at least 5 years older than me. 

Then after Phoenix was getting tired I put him back out to pasture and we sat around in the setting sun and just watched the cat be a looney-toon.  This is the hole in the porch of Jason and Dawn's little out building. MoJo's figured it out!

No comments: