Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shepardsville Kentucky Rabbit show!

Well I know I don't update much about other than rabbits. 

I decided against the Xenia, Ohio show on Sunday as I had no one to go with, Megan said she could dgo to the Saturday show in Shepardsville, KY if I was going to that, so I said, heck ya!  Go with a buddy and go to a smaller show or go to the big show by myself? 
Buddies are wonderful!

 The room isn't terrible big, it's a small show.
 Megan and her 8 week old Netherland Dwarf that she bought.  I picked the baby out of the ones the guy had for sale for what I knew what was needed for a Dwarf, I just don't much care for such a tiny breed.

 This is the little dutch buck I was given, he's out of my own bloodlines and he's got a color spot where it should be white so he's not showable, but He's got awesome ring pattern and a wonderful disposition.

 Megan's chair and her carrier with 3 Holland Lops and 1 Lion Head.
 My two carriers.  the 4 dutch I brought are on the bottom.  I brought the Fuzzy Lop to sell, but he didn't sell- only sparked a little interest.  My little dutch that I got is on the other side of the carrier from the Fuzzy Lop with Megan's Netherland Dwarf.
 This is just a random shot of the English Spots, the bests of each color, they were still judging.
Megan wasn't looking at me, but this was the Youth Holland Lop judging. 

No comments: