Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nice day for a Ride with my cousin!

Aunt Anne and Marianne had come over to visit for Halloween.  Dad and I went over to Aunt Lisa's to visit with them on Saturday. 

 Charlie just made a good target to take a picture of, he's such a pretty boy!
 On Sunday Marianne and I took Phoenix and Bahloo for a ride.  We got Marianne's girth right the first time, Pheonix doesn't puff up, Well first time- I goofed- Bahloo's as bad as a pony when it comes to puffing up! 
 Try number 2 worked a lot better
 Bahloo's still working on shaking her memory clear on what she's supposed to be doing.
 Us girls chatting, I was pointing out the 'haunted' pond out back in Alfie's back feild.
 Looking about, it was a niec day for a stroll in the sun!  Bahloo's looking at Tessa running around like a nut in her feild.
 Me coming up to dad to see if he or Aunt Anne wanted to get on. 

Tessa's looking better- losing weight still. 

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Thank you so much for the pics. Wish I had been able to make it up to see everybody for the weekend!

Jim said...

Bahloo looks great!