Sunday, April 22, 2012

Buns and Ponies

Blogger has a new Look!!  WOW.
Anyway. 
I wanted to show Aunt Lisa the two babies that I had kept out of Bree's litter. 
Instead of calling her Karley, I had forgotten about the calf being called Carly, I went with Kortney(she's got K4 in her ear).
And like the two of Kate's babies, this one has the better temperment, but I much prefer her sister's body and head type but she's much sweeter! 
This is Zelda(Z5).  Much prettier in color, much nicer in body


And the two ladies together.  I'm going to keep Kortney until I see what Juliet x Alex throws(2 more days!!!). 

Here's Anna pulling hay out of my hand for her nest.  She's due on the 25th with Syd babies

Aunt Lisa, here's a picture of Alex's ear!!!  He wasn't happy with this Tattoo, but this one looks good! 

And Kate's granddaugther- Xena and Alex's daughter.  She's got no name or anything yet, but Clayton has his eye on her since he saw the litter, he wanted a daughter out of Xena and he liked her marking. 


And a few pictures of the horses. 
This was from earlier this week: 

Today I pulled Heidi and Pheonix and put them in my pasture, Bahloo was bullying them yesterday, so I let her be by herself today for a little while. 

So after the day away, I put the two back in with Bahloo and some running around persued.





Aunt Lisa went to Liberty to pick herself up some gates and I had her pick me up 2 6 foot gates to put in the barn to seperate the hay side from the run-in side of the barn.  I will have to redig the hole for the post as it's not centered enough for the gates. 

When I stopped by Lisa's today to say Hey, I helped her feed Shelby, Libby and Abbey (the little lambs!I fed Shelby!)  It was fun, I haven't bottle fed since Yogi was still a bottle baby.

No comments: