Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bun Bun update

I cleaned up the bunny side and gotmy big water tub out. Most of the pellet bedding that was in the tub is now under the cages, some spread around the floor, but it'll break down on it's own.
As you can see it's under the cages, and yes, Blaze now lives in a X-Pen and he's quite happy, it's almost completely shavings below him, with the exception of two boards near the front. He can't dig his way out either, I made sure of that.


He's looking a lot better since I put him down there a week ago, he actually has the energy and the drive to hop around the barn. I don't mind letting him loose while I'm working, he doesn't stray far from me.


He sat on the doorframe and looked out, never hopping out. Got the other bunnies riled up that he was hopping around, heard a few thumping their cages and Wordy was running circles in his cage.


No comments: