Sunday, July 18, 2010

Everythings Okay

Well since we don't know when Josie's due, Aunt Lisa had me move Oriana and Jasmine over with Heidi and Phoenix. Took Phoenix a little while to let Heidi near Oriana and naturally they all plum ignored Jasmine. While I was there, this was the closest the foursome got. They got better as the evening went on.


This is one picture I got off Aunt Lisa's computer, since my camera couldn't take those kinds of distance shots we asked Uncle Jim to do it with his camera.



Oriana's got nice leg movements, I posted one of Jazz from a couple winter's ago to try and compare movements.



This is Jazz from January 2008, her first winter with me, I was lunging her back then to work on her fitness levels. Oriana and Jazz both have the same nice leg movements, I probably could get Oriana trained for English flat like Jazz, but unless I find a kid to show her, she'll never see the show ring.

This is White Gold, my Poppy baby that was bonded back to Poppy. She's not with Poppy at this moment and won't be for any time now. I took her out of her cage on one hotter day and the dog across the road went nuts for some reason and White Gold leaped from my arms and hit the barn board that was on the floor. She literally broke her hock so I'm going to splint it and see if I can heal it back up and then bring her in to get spayed. I've splinted some rescue's before so I know it'll work, she'll never be a show rabbit, just a pet from here out. Leah's knee is starting to come back in, but the foot is still to the outside, I think it'll come around with a little more time and a bit more tying the hocks together- if she'll leave it alone. But some positive news is Pippin's leg was only sprained when he opened his cage and took himself a little jaunt around the barn. He's back to hopping on it, I still message it daily and play with his legs. Just keeping a watch on them, hoping and praying for the day that I'll go into the barn and seeing all three of them hoping around like nothing had happened. *Sigh* Someday.





No comments: