Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nothing Major, Just pictures

I haven't had a lot of time to do anything much between work and just not enough time for much of anything. I spent most of the morning out with the horses, just brushing them today.

*Who's* truck is this again? It's starting to look like the Girls' truck.



CAUGHT!
Oriana had to see what this was all about, and to clean up the mess Jazz had made eating the treats.

Jazz itching my nice clean grooming.

Oriana just after her grooming, I hadn't even removed the halter yet. I gave her the choice of letting me pick up her back feet or letting me use the clippers on her halter path. She chose the feet. So we'll keep working on the clippers and keep pushing with the feet.
Heidi and Phoenix weren't bothered by being brushed, had to go back to swatting flies off each other.
Hopefully tomorrow I can post a GOOD post of going to see Tessa and height taping her and brushing her see what I think of her. Thinking of Tessa, I have to go call Micheal see if I can.









No comments: