Friday, July 2, 2010

Bunny Cage Holder

The crude beginings of the cage stand. one cage that's empty at this moment is our helper, Grandma was supervising in the shade. This stand will hold three of those cages.
Chainsaw is our friend! Feed bags are wonderful garbage bags.

Grandma watching Dad chainsaw some more of the partical board for the shelving.



Finished and in the barn. Tomorrow the other cages will make their way over there to be placed in their place. While we didn't get the other shelving put up, we shall do that tomorrow morning and their cages will just have to sit stacked a little longer. We got off to a later start because dad was still mowing when I got there and He's the one that knows the chainsaw, I do not.
I still bent 4 of the nails. We used finish nails to put the cross beams into place. 3 on each end, so 6 per board. I don't know what it really is, I know part of it is the hammer, I'm used to a thicker handle than what I have(Allen has the hammer I am used to).
Oh well, at least it's there, and in place, ready for cages! Part one of Phase two is in progress.


No comments: