Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It Starts . . . .

So it starts.  Today I picked up the two rolls of Field wire for my fence, the broadcast spreader for the seeding. 

Semi-full truck.  Full in the gas tank though . . .
That hurt, $75 for not even half tank.

 The chain link drag from Aunt Lisa's that they put together for their field.  I borrowed it to use on my field and we also borrowed the utility trailer to put it on.  Gladfully since I wouldn't want to pick that drag up and put it in the bed of the truck!

 And I towed it all home.  Dad's truck should be home tomorrow, it went in for repair.  We did see it sitting outside the repair shop.  They got the new rear fender on, still waiting on the paint job and the tailgate!

 Coming around the barn!  Dad was having some fun!

 The pasture done.  The wood post on the ground, used to be in a whole behind that white post.  The white post is the marker of the ground rod from the electric fence.

It was still windy out, poor Tessy's mane got blown around, but she looks so thick and sturdy.  Not to mention Gorgeous! 
She watched us for a little while, while we did the field work.

No comments: