Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Camera test pictures

So I took a little of my tax return to spend on me and bought myself a new-er digetal camera. I'm hoping to dabble back into doing Weddings again and just do a little side work for people and events. I gave Allen the budget of $300 to work with, he got this camera at $269 plus shipping to him, then shipping to me~ of coarse it *had* to come in the day after dad and I left NY to come home with the Buick.  So Allen had to ship it down to me, after he played a little with it. 



 Must love new toys.  I brought it with me to Easter dinner tonight so Uncle Jim could play with it too.  I know he likes playing with new gadgets and things.  Must'nt deny him his fun.

But since we were there for dinner, I played with the camera afterwards and took some pictures of the girls, The ones of Paige were my favorites.  Paris didn't seem to like it and Piper stayed with mommy, Satin's came out odd looking because of the way she was laying and I was sitting.


 I know!  Lenny had to get a picture in there too!!!

These are from this morning with the little digetal camrea.  I love the pictures of Tessy with Pheeny

 Can I say Gorgeous Face????
as for Pheeny, well, he still needs to finish shedding- the joys of getting old!

No comments: