Saturday, April 16, 2011

Made it to NY!

 The trip wasn't a total Rain-out, but you can see the storm as we were trying to outrun it.  Just around the bend . . . .Darn. 
 I liked the sun on the mountain with the dark storm clouds behind it.  Notice, no green on the trees, majorly depressing.
 The grape vines in New York, somewhere After Erie before Buffalo.
 Almost to Buffalo . . . 

This one was taken with my cell phone so I could text it to mom, but Allen's gotten scruffy!
 Down in the lobby, dad and allen playing pool.  Dad's beat Allen twice already, as of the time of this post. 
 Go Dad!
Come on Allen!  Win 1 at least!!!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Allen, where's your shoes?

Heather said...

Eh, we were all barefoot I think. I only had socks on. it was the 'common' room so it was all carpetted to his room. Allen got scruffy! LOL They ended with Dad-3; Allen-1 at 11pm when the room was closed up for the night.