Sunday, April 24, 2011

Major Horsie Update!

Firstly these guys have been having a heck of a time with the severe storms rolling through.  They haven't been liking not having a barn.  Oh well, they're getting wet., we thankfully haven't had any hail .

 Tessy's the first horse Phoenix has let eat that close to him, though she's only cleaning up what he's dropped.
 My cute pair

The next 6 pictures are from when I had Tessy out under saddle in the front yard.  Granted I didn't go far or stay on long it was just long enough for my hip to scream at me and to see Phoenix pitching a fit across the road because he was alone.







I love, love, love my Tessy baby.  Thursday we shall do this again, but this time Dad on Phoenix, and we'll see if we can get around Alfie's barn in the back, keep it short until my hips and legs get used to it again.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

That's awesome! She really is a pretty thing.

Heather said...

Yes, she's a pretty little lady! Most Gorgeous Quarter Paint Filly in the entire world! teehee. she still needs time to grow but we can start slow and easy while she grows and i lose weight.